Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mini ELF Haul and Review

Hey guys! First off i want to Welcome my new followers to my blog! Thank you guys for supporting my in my blog as im just starting up and i hope you guys enjoy reading my posts. =) Don't be shy to leave comments on my posts for suggestions on what you guys would like to see in my blog. I'm pretty open minded so i'm open to any ideas just leave comments down below and i'll be sure to get to them! =)

Today when i got home from work i saw that my ELF order was in the mailbox and i was super excited that it was already here! i ordered it last wednesday and i got it exactly a week after. ELF has gotten so much better at their shipping cause i remmeber it used to take 2-3 weeks when i first started ordering from them 2 years ago. So anyways, back to my mini haul. The items i ordered was Studio Powder Brush (i know, another one.. haha i'm telling ya im obsessed with them!), the Studio Kabuki Face Brush, another Studio Mist and Set, and two Eyebrow Stencils. oh! they also sent me an eyeshadow quad in drama for free for referring three friends when i checked out. that was very nice of them! ok so now for the reviews and picture..



Top left: Mist and Set $3.00   Top Right: Kabuki Face Brush $5.00
Bottom left: Powder Brush $3.00   Bottom Right: Eyebrow Stencil $1.00 each
 Mist and Set: I've only used this for two days from getting my other one and so far i am loving it. im not too sure about the staying power of it with making my make up last longer but it does help refresh my face when i need a little boost of moisture or a little refreshing. It was three dollars so its not that bad and i've been wanting to try it so im happy i got my hands on them! so far i would rate it a 3.5-4 out of 5.

Studio Kabuki Face Brush: LOVE this brush!! it is soo soft! i thought it was going to be bigger but it's actually an okay size. i just tried it with my mac studio fix powder and it helps give such a good coverage and its nice to use for buffing in the powder. i give this a 5 out of 5!

Flat Top Powder Brush: you guys already know i love love love this brush! my review on it is just under this post so ch-ch-ch-check it out! =)

Eyebrow Stencils:   I originally bought one for my mom and thought to myself hey, why not just get one for yourself since they're only a dollar. and so i went ahead and ordered one for myself to try. my eyebrows are decently shaped on its own i just fill them in a little in the sparse areas so when i tried it out on my eyebrows i didn't see too much of a difference from how i usually fill them in without the stencils and with the stencil. i did have to trim the plastic thingy that you put on your eyebrows cause it was hitting my eyelashes and it was bothering me when i was trying it out. i'll prolly use these when i have extra time to spend when i do my eyebrows but not on a daily basis. but for a buck, you cant ever go wrong. overall i give this a 4 out of 5.

That concludes my mini Elf haul and review and i hope you guys enjoyed it! stay tuned for more and dont forget to share with your friends and subscribe! =)

xoxo
Trini

No comments:

Post a Comment