Tuesday, May 24, 2011

NYX Brow Cake review

Hey guys, so this one is going to by my review on the NYX brow powder in brown/darkbrown. I first had the Taupe/Ash color but i ran out of that one so now i got the brown combination. i love nyx's brow powder, the colors make my eyebrows so much better looking. i use this on a daily basis and i cant leave the house without fixing my eyebrows! my eyebrows arent too thin but they are sparse in some areas so i use this to fill them in and create beautiful looking eyebrows. i will for sure post up a picture of my brows as soon as i find the wires to my camera =X. anyways, i'm also waiting for my package from NYX from their 50% off sale so i will for sure do a haul post and review on the items that i got! stay tuned for more! don't forget to subscribe and follow me on twitter @lovebeautytrini.

xoxo
Trini

Note: I will be doing a giveaway soon so please please please subscribe and follow to get the lastest info and to get updated on when i will do the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment