Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Very small haul

hey ladies! So last week i kind of went online shopping crazy for make up products. (haha) i ended up ordering from E.L.F, Coastal Scents, and also NYX cosmetics. Yesterday one item from my ELF order came in the mail as well as my coastal scents order. I'll be sharing with you guys the three things that did come in the mail yesterday. =)



First up is my eyeslipsface Mist and Set. My first impression was that it was very small but for 3 dollars its good enough for me. I am hoping that it will be like the MAC fix+ so that i won't have to go buy MAC cause they're pretty pricey and this can be a great alternative. I haven't actually got to try it out yet but i will definitely do a review for you guys once i try it out for a couple of days.





Divine Taklon Liner and Pro Blending Fluff Brush
Next up are my coastal scents brushes. i only bought two brushes this time because i've been wanting to get the pro blending brush that has been out of stock for a while and when i checked last friday on their site they finally had it! i was so stoked that they had it and immediately ordered it cause they might run out of it again. The other brush is the divine taklon liner and i've been looking for a good angle brush to use for my eyebrows and also for eyeliner. i'm not quite sure if i'll be using this for my eyebrows or eyeliner since i have yet to try it out also. i will also be doing a review on these brushes once i start using them.



You can get the Mist and Set at Eyeslipsface.com and the brushes at CoastalScents.com. Thank you ladies for reading and show some love by subscribing! till next time!

xoxo
trini


Disclaimer: I bought these with my own money. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment